- October 2010, David Shukman
'Placing a value on Kenya's largest forest'
- May 2009,
'Growing on trees'
- February 2009,
'Green Heroes 2009'
- September 2008, BBC Panorama
'Can Money Grow on Trees?'
- April 2008, Rhett Butler, Mongabay
'Investing to save rainforests: an interview with Hylton M. Philipson'
- March 2008, Andrew Mitchell, The Telegraph
'What price life? Putting a value on rainforests'
- March 2008, Rhett Butler, Mongabay
'Private equity firm buys rights to ecosystem services of Guyana rainforest'
- March 2008, Bryan Walsh, TIME
'On the market: A whole rainforest'
- March 2008, Jim Efstathiou, Bloomberg
'Rainforest Saviors are Investors Betting Jungle Value'
- March 2008, Daniel Howden, The Independent
'Million acres of Guyanese rainforest to be saved in groundbreaking deal'
- March 2008, The Economist
'Racing to hug those trees'
- Press release: "Pioneering investment deal prices 'utility value' of rainforest", Thursday March 28, 2008 - PDF
- Iwokrama, The Green Heart of Guyana - PDF
- Facts about the Iwokrama International Centre - PDF
Photographs from Iwokrama
HRH The Prince of Wales speaks about the importance of the world's rainforests and the work
of Iwokrama, 03:57
Iwokrama - International
Centre for Rainforest Conservation and Development managing one
million acres of Iwokrama's pristine forest in central Guyana.